Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for canes
- A name given to several peculiar palms, species of Calamus and Daemanorops, having very long, smooth flexible stems, commonly called rattans.
- Any plant with long, hard, elastic stems, as reeds and bamboos of many kinds; also, the sugar cane.
- Stems of other plants are sometimes called canes; as, the canes of a raspberry.
- A walking stick; a staff; -- so called because originally made of one the species of cane.
- A lance or dart made of cane.
- A local European measure of length. See Canna.
- To beat with a cane.
- To make or furnish with cane or rattan; as, to cane chairs.
- Filled with white flakes; mothery; -- said vinegar when containing mother.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Cane
- of Canis
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Cane
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Daily Jumble Answers
Unscramble These Jumbled Words