Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for deaf
- Wanting the sense of hearing, either wholly or in part; unable to perceive sounds; hard of hearing; as, a deaf man.
- Unwilling to hear or listen; determinedly inattentive; regardless; not to be persuaded as to facts, argument, or exhortation; -- with to; as, deaf to reason.
- Deprived of the power of hearing; deafened.
- Obscurely heard; stifled; deadened.
- Decayed; tasteless; dead; as, a deaf nut; deaf corn.
- To deafen.
- Incapacity of perceiving sounds; the state of the organs which prevents the impression which constitute hearing; want of the sense of hearing.
- Unwillingness to hear; voluntary rejection of what is addressed to the understanding.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?