Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for fare
- To go; to pass; to journey; to travel.
- To be in any state, or pass through any experience, good or bad; to be attended with any circummstances or train of events, fortunate or unfortunate; as, he fared well, or ill.
- To be treated or entertained at table, or with bodily or social comforts; to live.
- To happen well, or ill; -- used impersonally; as, we shall see how it will fare with him.
- To behave; to conduct one's self.
- A journey; a passage.
- The price of passage or going; the sum paid or due for conveying a person by land or water; as, the fare for crossing a river; the fare in a coach or by railway.
- Ado; bustle; business.
- Condition or state of things; fortune; hap; cheer.
- Food; provisions for the table; entertainment; as, coarse fare; delicious fare.
- The person or persons conveyed in a vehicle; as, a full fare of passengers.
- The catch of fish on a fishing vessel.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Fare
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Fare
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?