- The motion, or act, of carrying forward the stuff to be operated upon, as cloth to the needle in a sewing machine; or of producing progressive operation upon any material or object in a machine, as, in a turning lathe, by moving the cutting tool along or in the work.
- The supply of material to a machine, as water to a steam boiler, coal to a furnace, or grain to a run of stones.
- The mechanism by which the action of feeding is produced; a feed motion.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- the act of eating, or of supplying with food; the process of fattening.