- One of the five terminating members of the hand; a digit; esp., one of the four extermities of the hand, other than the thumb.
- Anything that does work of a finger; as, the pointer of a clock, watch, or other registering machine; especially (Mech.) a small projecting rod, wire, or piece, which is brought into contact with an object to effect, direct, or restrain a motion.
- The breadth of a finger, or the fourth part of the hand; a measure of nearly an inch; also, the length of finger, a measure in domestic use in the United States, of about four and a half inches or one eighth of a yard.
- Skill in the use of the fingers, as in playing upon a musical instrument.
- To touch with the fingers; to handle; to meddle with.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- The act or process of handling or touching with the fingers.
- The manner of using the fingers in playing or striking the keys of an instrument of music; movement or management of the fingers in playing on a musical instrument, in typewriting, etc.
- The marking of the notes of a piece of music to guide or regulate the action or use of the fingers.
- Delicate work made with the fingers.