Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for gad
- The point of a spear, or an arrowhead.
- A pointed or wedge-shaped instrument of metal, as a steel wedge used in mining, etc.
- A sharp-pointed rod; a goad.
- A spike on a gauntlet; a gadling.
- A wedge-shaped billet of iron or steel.
- A rod or stick, as a fishing rod, a measuring rod, or a rod used to drive cattle with.
- To walk about; to rove or go about, without purpose; hence, to run wild; to be uncontrolled.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Gad
(a. & n.)
- Going about much, needlessly or without purpose.
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Gad
- In a roving, idle manner.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?