Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for gag
- To stop the mouth of, by thrusting sometimes in, so as to hinder speaking; hence, to silence by authority or by violence; not to allow freedom of speech to.
- To pry or hold open by means of a gag.
- To cause to heave with nausea.
- To heave with nausea; to retch.
- To introduce gags or interpolations. See Gag, n., 3.
- Something thrust into the mouth or throat to hinder speaking.
- A mouthful that makes one retch; a choking bit; as, a gag of mutton fat.
- A speech or phrase interpolated offhand by an actor on the stage in his part as written, usually consisting of some seasonable or local allusion.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Gag
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Gag
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can you Unscramble these words?