Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for gem
- A bud.
- A precious stone of any kind, as the ruby, emerald, topaz, sapphire, beryl, spinel, etc., especially when cut and polished for ornament; a jewel.
- Anything of small size, or expressed within brief limits, which is regarded as a gem on account of its beauty or value, as a small picture, a verse of poetry, a witty or wise saying.
- To put forth in the form of buds.
- To adorn with gems or precious stones.
- To embellish or adorn, as with gems; as, a foliage gemmed with dewdrops.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Gem
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Gem
- The chamois.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?