Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for haw
- A hedge; an inclosed garden or yard.
- The fruit of the hawthorn.
- The third eyelid, or nictitating membrane. See Nictitating membrane, under Nictitate.
- An intermission or hesitation of speech, with a sound somewhat like haw! also, the sound so made.
- To stop, in speaking, with a sound like haw; to speak with interruption and hesitation.
- To turn to the near side, or toward the driver; -- said of cattle or a team: a word used by teamsters in guiding their teams, and most frequently in the imperative. See Gee.
- To cause to turn, as a team, to the near side, or toward the driver; as, to haw a team of oxen.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Haw
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Haw
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?