Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for shoes
- To furnish with a shoe or shoes; to put a shoe or shoes on; as, to shoe a horse, a sled, an anchor.
- To protect or ornament with something which serves the purpose of a shoe; to tip.
- A covering for the human foot, usually made of leather, having a thick and somewhat stiff sole and a lighter top. It differs from a boot on not extending so far up the leg.
- Anything resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- A plate or rim of iron nailed to the hoof of an animal to defend it from injury.
- A band of iron or steel, or a ship of wood, fastened to the bottom of the runner of a sleigh, or any vehicle which slides on the snow.
- A drag, or sliding piece of wood or iron, placed under the wheel of a loaded vehicle, to retard its motion in going down a hill.
- The part of a railroad car brake which presses upon the wheel to retard its motion.
- A trough-shaped or spout-shaped member, put at the bottom of the water leader coming from the eaves gutter, so as to throw the water off from the building.
- The trough or spout for conveying the grain from the hopper to the eye of the millstone.
- An inclined trough in an ore-crushing mill.
- An iron socket or plate to take the thrust of a strut or rafter.
- An iron socket to protect the point of a wooden pile.
- A plate, or notched piece, interposed between a moving part and the stationary part on which it bears, to take the wear and afford means of adjustment; -- called also slipper, and gib.
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Shoe
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- of Shoe
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can you Unscramble these words?