Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for slop
- Water or other liquid carelessly spilled or thrown aboyt, as upon a table or a floor; a puddle; a soiled spot.
- Mean and weak drink or liquid food; -- usually in the plural.
- Dirty water; water in which anything has been washed or rinsed; water from wash-bowls, etc.
- To cause to overflow, as a liquid, by the motion of the vessel containing it; to spill.
- To spill liquid upon; to soil with a liquid spilled.
- To overflow or be spilled as a liquid, by the motion of the vessel containing it; -- often with over.
- Any kind of outer garment made of linen or cotton, as a night dress, or a smock frock.
- A loose lower garment; loose breeches; chiefly used in the plural.
- Ready-made clothes; also, among seamen, clothing, bedding, and other furnishings.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Slop
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Slop
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Daily Jumble Answers
Unscramble These Jumbled Words