How Many Words are Made By Unscrambling Letters EANDRLS?
By unscrambling letters eandrls ( adelnrs ), Our Word Unscrambler aka Jumble Solver easily found 333 playable words in virtually every word scramble game!
What Do the Letters eandrls Unscrambled Mean?
The unscrambled words with the most letters from EANDRLS word or letters are below along with the definitions.
Below are a few anagrams of eandrls and permutations of eandrls and words found in the letters.
- darnel (n.) - Any grass of the genus Lolium, esp. the Lolium temulentum (bearded darnel), the grains of which have been reputed poisonous. Other species, as Lolium perenne (rye grass or ray grass), and its variety L. Italicum (Italian rye grass), are highly esteemed for pasture and for making hay.
- enlard (v. t.) - To cover or dress with lard or grease; to fatten.
- lander (n.) - One who lands, or makes a landing.
- reland (v. t.) - To land again; to put on land, as that which had been shipped or embarked.
- slander (v. t.) - To defame; to injure by maliciously uttering a false report; to tarnish or impair the reputation of by false tales maliciously told or propagated; to calumniate.
- snarl (v. t.) - To form raised work upon the outer surface of (thin metal ware) by the repercussion of a snarling iron upon the inner surface.
Today's Daily Jumble Puzzle Answers
Word jumbles for October 21, 2021
Cartoon Scrambled Phrase
View the full daily jumble puzzle, answers and clues here: Jumble Puzzle for October 21, 2021