How Many Words are Made By Unscrambling Letters EMAST?
By unscrambling letters emast ( aemst ), Our Word Unscrambler aka Jumble Solver easily found 96 playable words in virtually every word scramble game!
What Do the Letters emast Unscrambled Mean?
The unscrambled words with the most letters from EMAST word or letters are below along with the definitions.
Below are a few anagrams of emast and permutations of emast and words found in the letters.
- mate (n.) - The Paraguay tea, being the dried leaf of the Brazilian holly (Ilex Paraguensis). The infusion has a pleasant odor, with an agreeable bitter taste, and is much used for tea in South America.
- meat (n.) - Food, in general; anything eaten for nourishment, either by man or beast. Hence, the edible part of anything; as, the meat of a lobster, a nut, or an egg.
- meta () - Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- satem () - Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- steam (n.) - The elastic, aeriform fluid into which water is converted when heated to the boiling points; water in the state of vapor.
- stema () - Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- tame (v. t.) - To broach or enter upon; to taste, as a liquor; to divide; to distribute; to deal out.
- team (n.) - A group of young animals, especially of young ducks; a brood; a litter.
Today's Daily Jumble Puzzle Answers
Word jumbles for November 29, 2021
Cartoon Scrambled Phrase
View the full daily jumble puzzle, answers and clues here: Jumble Puzzle for November 29, 2021