Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for corned
- A thickening of the epidermis at some point, esp. on the toes, by friction or pressure. It is usually painful and troublesome.
- A single seed of certain plants, as wheat, rye, barley, and maize; a grain.
- The various farinaceous grains of the cereal grasses used for food, as wheat, rye, barley, maize, oats.
- The plants which produce corn, when growing in the field; the stalks and ears, or the stalks, ears, and seeds, after reaping and before thrashing.
- A small, hard particle; a grain.
- To preserve and season with salt in grains; to sprinkle with salt; to cure by salting; now, specifically, to salt slightly in brine or otherwise; as, to corn beef; to corn a tongue.
- To form into small grains; to granulate; as, to corn gunpowder.
- To feed with corn or (in Sctland) oats; as, to corn horses.
- To render intoxicated; as, ale strong enough to corn one.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Corn
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Corn
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?