Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for cysts
- A pouch or sac without opening, usually membranous and containing morbid matter, which is accidentally developed in one of the natural cavities or in the substance of an organ.
- In old authors, the urinary bladder, or the gall bladder.
- One of the bladders or air vessels of certain algae, as of the great kelp of the Pacific, and common rockweeds (Fuci) of our shores.
- A small capsule or sac of the kind in which many immature entozoans exist in the tissues of living animals; also, a similar form in Rotifera, etc.
- A form assumed by Protozoa in which they become saclike and quiescent. It generally precedes the production of germs. See Encystment.
- Inclosed in a cyst.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
Daily Jumble Answers
Unscramble These Jumbled Words