Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for feeder
- One who, or that which, gives food or supplies nourishment; steward.
- One who furnishes incentives; an encourager.
- One who eats or feeds; specifically, an animal to be fed or fattened.
- One who fattens cattle for slaughter.
- A stream that flows into another body of water; a tributary; specifically (Hydraulic Engin.), a water course which supplies a canal or reservoir by gravitation or natural flow.
- A branch railroad, stage line, or the like; a side line which increases the business of the main line.
- A small lateral lode falling into the main lode or mineral vein.
- A strong discharge of gas from a fissure; a blower.
- An auxiliary part of a machine which supplies or leads along the material operated upon.
- A device for supplying steam boilers with water as needed.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Daily Jumble Answers
Unscramble These Jumbled Words