Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for lee
- To lie; to speak falsely.
- That which settles at the bottom, as of a cask of liquor (esp. wine); sediment; dregs; -- used now only in the plural.
- A sheltered place; esp., a place protected from the wind by some object; the side sheltered from the wind; shelter; protection; as, the lee of a mountain, an island, or a ship.
- That part of the hemisphere, as one stands on shipboard, toward which the wind blows. See Lee, a.
- Of or pertaining to the part or side opposite to that against which the wind blows; -- opposed to weather; as, the lee side or lee rail of a vessel.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- Dregs. See 2d Lee.
- A leash.
- of Lee
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?