Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for odd
- Not paired with another, or remaining over after a pairing; without a mate; unmatched; single; as, an odd shoe; an odd glove.
- Not divisible by 2 without a remainder; not capable of being evenly paired, one unit with another; as, 1, 3, 7, 9, 11, etc., are odd numbers.
- Left over after a definite round number has been taken or mentioned; indefinitely, but not greatly, exceeding a specified number; extra.
- Remaining over; unconnected; detached; fragmentary; hence, occasional; inconsiderable; as, odd jobs; odd minutes; odd trifles.
- Different from what is usual or common; unusual; singular; peculiar; unique; strange.
- In an odd manner; unevently.
- In a peculiar manner; strangely; queerly; curiously.
- In a manner measured by an odd number.
- The state of being odd, or not even.
- Singularity; strangeness; eccentricity; irregularity; uncouthness; as, the oddness of dress or shape; the oddness of an event.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- Difference in favor of one and against another; excess of one of two things or numbers over the other; inequality; advantage; superiority; hence, excess of chances; probability.
- Quarrel; dispute; debate; strife; -- chiefly in the phrase at odds.
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can you Unscramble these words?