- A road or avenue cut in a wood, or through grounds, to be used as a place for riding; a riding.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
- One of the three jurisdictions into which the county of York, in England, is divided; -- formerly under the government of a reeve. They are called the North, the East, and the West, Riding.
- Employed to travel; traveling; as, a riding clerk.
- Used for riding on; as, a riding horse.
- Used for riding, or when riding; devoted to riding; as, a riding whip; a riding habit; a riding day.