Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for snag
- To cut the snags or branches from, as the stem of a tree; to hew roughly.
- To injure or destroy, as a steamboat or other vessel, by a snag, or projecting part of a sunken tree.
- A stump or base of a branch that has been lopped off; a short branch, or a sharp or rough branch; a knot; a protuberance.
- A tooth projecting beyond the rest; contemptuously, a broken or decayed tooth.
- A tree, or a branch of a tree, fixed in the bottom of a river or other navigable water, and rising nearly or quite to the surface, by which boats are sometimes pierced and sunk.
- One of the secondary branches of an antler.
(imp. & p. p.)
- of Snag
- Full of snags; snaggy.
(p. pr. & vb. n.)
- of Snag
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Daily Jumble Answers
Unscramble These Jumbled Words