Here is the definition that we have for your word, along with the words within your word
Definitions for tale
- See Tael.
- That which is told; an oral relation or recital; any rehearsal of what has occured; narrative; discourse; statement; history; story.
- A number told or counted off; a reckoning by count; an enumeration; a count, in distinction from measure or weight; a number reckoned or stated.
- A count or declaration.
- To tell stories.
- A kind of quadrangular piece of cloth put on by the Jews when repeating prayers in the synagogues.
- Full of stories.
- Persons added to a jury, commonly from those in or about the courthouse, to make up any deficiency in the number of jurors regularly summoned, being like, or such as, the latter.
- The writ by which such persons are summoned.
- Sorry, we do not have a definition for this word
Words in your word
2 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
Other Word Finders
Scrabble Word Finder
Words With Friends Cheat
Can You Unscramble These Words?